John David Pate-3years old

James Daniel Pate-3years old

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Fourth of July....Blast OFF!



Just hanging out with Daddy---Fishin! (And smokin cigs)...bahahah!
We got the boys candy cigarettes when we stopped to get their bait to go fishing. They enjoyed the candy cigs more than the catching of the fish I think! John David wanted to know where the "moke" was like Papa's ....
He wanted to "see the fire"

Fourth of July Celebration!
Girls dressed up in there best red, white and blue and enjoyed a festive evening at Becky and Rosey's house. We were so thrilled to be able to spend a holiday with them HERE IN ALABAMA! The kids often say, "I am so glad they live her now..aren't you?".....and of course my response is, "ABSOLUTELY!"


Dinner Time1

Explosive Time!

Bringing out the big guns...LOL

OH YEAH BABY!

There are so many memories from my childhood of this particular night. There was always so much excitement with the neighborhood kids gathered around my driveway watching my crazy Dad send off fireworks into the night sky. We would spend hours watching them explode. Now as a parent, I think to myself "How dangerous:-)))))....but with adult supervision, I guess we are okay to blow up a few firecrackers. The kids really enjoyed our night and I loved seeing my kids build these memories with my dad and stepmom. So very grateful they live here in AL with us now.


No comments: