John David Pate-3years old

James Daniel Pate-3years old

Friday, June 10, 2011

First Week of Summer!

The girls had VBS (Vacation Bibile School) this week, therefor the boys and I did what we love most....swimming!
I tell ya, it is so easy to just hang out with the two boys all day. They are so good. My favorite memory and picture is the ones of them 'sharing' their snack together. It is so precious. So thankful I captured it on camera. It was free will, I didn't posed them for it at all.












We spent a day with my bestfriends Aimee and Jill playing on the big blowup water slide. It was so much fun. Ellie said, "I just wish this was our everyday, don't you Mommy?"....of course I said, "Yes, Ellie it would be nice, but if this was everyday, you would enjoy it as much...."

Claire and Braylin made snowcones for all the little kids (and the big kids:-))...the boys enjoyed the riding toys, tractor, and trampoline just about as much as the waterslide. Jenna and her buddy Harper Joy had fun until the 3 and 4 year old meltdowns began, and then it was time to go go! Ellie and Kate also enjoyed each others company and of course I didn't mind sitting around visiting with my buddies either. Great day was had by all:-)









No comments: