John David Pate-3years old

James Daniel Pate-3years old

Monday, September 1, 2014

Jenna Boo! Happy Birthday to YOU!

Jenna Kat Turns 7 yrs old!!!
And yet again, I somehow blinked and my "baby girl" turned 7! I vividly remember the tiny details of the day of her birth. She loves to hear about the stories of when she was a baby. And I love to sit and reflect on those memories from time to time....it keeps them rich in my mind and refreshes my heart with the spirit of JENNA KATHRYN PATE...


Special cupcakes for her friends...she designed each of them. Found a few pics on pinterest, and then asked me to stop at the Shell station to get tic-tacs and Peeps, and sour straws....

Woke up to Mommy and a chocolate sprinkle doughnut... and a locket necklace and earrings. 

Went to yard sales together. Per her request....

Bath and Body Works.... for her birthday!

First kid in our family to request a "Cookie Cake" for the birthday party. She loved it. Designed it herself. 

Gas Station icee...RARELY happens because I don't like giving my kids this kind of junk. But on your birthday, most all normal family rules don't really apply. Lol!

And it is finally PARTY Time! 
@Legacy Gymnastics....



Daddy learning a back handspring...












So many precious friends came to celebrate with Jenna. Here is their silly face picture. 

Jenna had so much fun at her 7th birthday. She ended her party with a big ole kiss from Mrs. Bri....her gymnastics coach. But Bri is much more than just a coach to our family. She has been a part of our family for well over 5 years now. Our kids love her like family, and I am truly grateful for the positive impact she has in their lives.

So, Happy Birthday Jenna Kathryn Pate. You have blessed our lives immeasurably for the 7 years you have been on this Earth. The bazillion memories I have of you, from the moment you took your first breath, are undoubtedly PRICELESS. I treasure you. I thank God for you. You are one of a kind.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

7 yrs old and so sexy