John David Pate-3years old

James Daniel Pate-3years old

Monday, March 22, 2010

John David WALKING!

Here is the boys' 1 year portrait. My great friend Whitney Wright (from our old cheering days in highschool) painted it for me. She also did the girls' portraits as well, so they are very special to me. Whitney is so talented and I am honored to have her work hanging in my home. Not only is she an amazing artist, she is an amazing person as well. Well, mister laid back decided it was time for him to use his feet and take of walking. He has been taking a few steps for several weeks now, but we don't consider it "walking" unless the kid makes it from mid living room to couch or something..hah! He still doesn't seem as interested as grazing all over the house like James, but he is technically walking now. James Daniel however, is a few steps from running. This boy is crazy. He is now walking ALL OVER THE HOUSE. It is quite comical to watch him drag toys out and displace them all over the main level living area of our home. My favorite, last night, he was carrying a stool around the kitchen and then dragging my 3 lb dumbbell weights from the living area to the kitchen!

1 comment:

SouthernDogwoods said...

Beautiful picture! Your friend is very talented! I can not believe John David is walking!!! Way to go big boy!