John David Pate-3years old

James Daniel Pate-3years old

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Some New Pics and Video








I may be a little partial, but I think this boy can dribble a basketball pretty dang good for a 2 year old. Too bad his momma isn't going to let him play contact sport though...:-)

The boys have known their colors for several months now, but here lately, I have noticed James recognizing other colors aside from the basic 8! This evening as I was dressing him, he said, "Oh mommy I Elmo shirt!"....so I responded, "Yes buddy, you have on your Elmo shirt." Then he looked down and said, "And gray mommy"....I realized he was talking about his GRAY PANTS he was wearing....I laughed out loud and said, "Gray, are you saying gray for the pants you are wearing?"....he said, "Yeah."....LOL!

My poor Claire Bear started coming down with a stomach virus early yesterday morning, and managed to pass it to Jenna and Mommy by late evening. I am just so thankful nobody else was affected by it. But because of the dreaded stomach bug, I was able to stay home an extra day with Jenna. She and I had a wonderful day together. Playing at the park, soaking up lots of sunshine, and we even made a special visit to Wal-Mart to buy her baby doll a "real bottle"! The extra time spent with just her today was worth the stomach virus yesterday.

No comments: