John David Pate-3years old

James Daniel Pate-3years old

Sunday, May 16, 2010

John David saying bye bye, blowing kisses and praising Jesus!

I wanted to share some video of John David following commands since I did post a video of James last week...gotta keep it fair, huh!?!









I am amazed at how much these little guys are learning each day. Just tonight as I was rocking rocking them and we were "talking"..seriously James wants to have a conversation with me, he just doesn't string together his words yet, but if you watch them look and respond as I talk to them, it is hilarious at how they "talk"...makes NO sense at all, but definitely they are saying something....it is precious. I asked both boys tonight to show me their heads and they tapped the top of their heads, then I asked them where their nose was, and sure enough John David touches the tip end of his nose and James rams his finger all the way up his nostril...typical! I am certain that James is going to be our boisterous, mischievous, creative little boy and John David will be like his Daddy, conservative, quiet, and centered. I just love em to pieces. Thank you God for these little boys you have given us to love and learn with each day. I praise you always for them.

No comments: