John David Pate-3years old

James Daniel Pate-3years old

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cute Video and Funny Story!

All the Kids! In birth order: Claire, Ellie, Jenna, James, John David





Today is the 2 week mark of having the boys home. It really seems more like 2 months since they have been home. I think I have left the house twice since their homecoming. For those of you who know me well, you have to be impressed that I have been "home bound" for such a length of time and haven't completely lost my mind yet!!! Or have I????

Last week, during one of the nightly feedings, I was changing John David's diaper and applied diaper cream all over his hiney. Well, John David doesn't have a diaper rash at all, I applied the diaper cream to his hiney because I thought it was JAMES' hiney!!!! Yes, I actually got them mixed up. Of course I realized this the next morning when I changed them and noticed diaper cream all over John David. You see, John David has NEVER had diaper cream applied, only James has because of his constant pooping. It was 3:00am and in the dark, they look so much alike.

Here, I am trying to take a picture of all the kids together, but realized I had my camera setting on video. Then I heard Ellie say "We have too many kids!" It was so cute.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So funny. I love keeping up with your blog.

roy/elisabeth dean said...

At least you got the diaper rash cream on the right END!
I can't imagine how tired you are. I'll come up and help whenever you want...just let me know when!
The kids are all so beautiful...and that Ellie!
♥ you, Elisabeth