John David Pate-3years old

James Daniel Pate-3years old

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Here are a few pictures from last week. I am falling behind on my updates...so sorry, but I have been so incredibly busy with holiday preparations and "life" in general. I don't have much time right this minute either, but I did want to share a couple of new pictures of the boys STANDING. I have so many more, but here are two favorite spots. One is the kitchen chairs and the other is the kitchen cabinets. The funniest is when they pull up onto the kitchen cabinet and hold on to the handle of the drawers and the drawer opens with them still hanging on...oh yeah and they LOVE to stand at the dishwasher and oven as well...and LICK it...! Once upon a year ago I tried to clean fingerprints off the stainless steel surface of our fridge and dishwasher...ha ha ha!! That obsession has officially gone into hibernation until the boys go to middle school. Between their slobbering tongues and mushy Ritz cracker filled fingers and of course Jenna's sticky filmed fingers, I have given up on a shiny stainless steel finish around these parts!!!

Hope everyone is well. I hear James Daniel calling me from upstairs. Better go rescue the little rascal before he figures out how to climb out of his bed...I guarantee JAMES will be the first to figure that one out...:)




Here is a picture of the boys playing in their tunnel/tent they got from Mamaw and Papa for their birthday. John David crawls all through it..loves it and even will chase after Jenna...James however, HATES the inside of the tunnel and crawls around the entire thing laughing all the while. He WILL NOT go inside of it and if I put him inside of it, he turns right around and speed crawls out. Too funny!











No comments: