John David Pate-3years old

James Daniel Pate-3years old

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Praying for my Step Mom...


This post is to ask my 95 followers to pray especially for my step mom tonight and tomorrow and even Thursday. She is having some pretty serious abdominal issues and will be going in for several test tomorrow and Thursday. She has been battling these issues for a long time. You'd never know it though because she is strong as steel. I admire her in many ways, especially her love for my dad and the infatuation she has for my children. Rosey is one of a kind and I'd love for her to make it through all these tests and procedures without any complications. My constant prayer for her has been a healing and peace to comfort her. If you guys would join me in praying for her health right now, I would be grateful.

Father God, I pray for my step mom Rosey. I pray a shield of safety around her as she begins more tests and procedures to hopefully find answers to her health problems. I ask for a blanket of peace and assurance be wrapped around her tightly so she not waiver in her strength in You but find a total rest peace of mind knowing YOU are in control and she not need to worry. Thank you for Rosey and what she means to our family. Thank you in advance for taking care of her. AMEN...Isaiah 41:10.."Do not be afraid for I am your GOD, do not be dismayed for I am with you, I will strengthen you, I will up hold you with my right hand"

4 comments:

Avery Tales said...

Rosey will be in my prayers. I hope they find answers and that she has His peace that surpasses all understanding.

SouthernDogwoods said...

Saying prayers now Dana! I hope she is able to find out answers and the Lord places his hand on her to heal her pain.

Twice as Nice said...

How's 96 followers! I have been reading your blog for a LONG time. Will be praying for Rosey. The Twins

Tricia said...

I will pray Dana...