John David Pate-3years old

James Daniel Pate-3years old

Sunday, January 3, 2010

BIG BOY car seats and SHOPPING!


Here is a picture of the girls today "shopping" at the Galleria. They had so much fun, prissing around together up and down the mall. Rob exchanged some shoes and the girls and I visited Victoria Secret. We all bathed ourselves with every flavor body spritz Victoria Secrets had to offer. We also let the girls eat at the Japanese Grill at the Food Court. That was the highlight for them all. Of course the boys just "went along for the ride"!







Here are the pictures of the boys in their big boy car seats. I can't believe how fast they are growing up. I find myself sad at times that they are leaving the "baby days" and soon entering the "toddler days"...I will probably try my best to "baby" them as long as I can....since after all, they are my last "babies":(

Hope everyone has had a terrific start to 2010. Our family feels extremely blessed entering this year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the boys look so much bigger all of a sudden, just since your Christmas photos! i'm sure they love their big boy seats. that was such a happy day for us because we tried so hard to get him to 20 lbs and knew the reflux would heal itself if we got him sitting upright. thank God it did and we didn't need any surgical intervention.
i hope john david and james daniel have fun looking out the windows and "driving" with mommy and daddy.