John David Pate-3years old

James Daniel Pate-3years old

Saturday, May 16, 2009

URGENT PRAYER request!

My friend Catie (whom I met through my blog) just delivered identical twin boys late last night. She has been monitored very closely for TTTS (Twin to Twin Transfusion) John David and Timothy were born at 32 weeks. One boy weighed 3lb. and one boy weighed 4lb. I talked with Dad this morning and he said to specifically pray for John David's heart. It may be tilted and possibly have a defect. OR it could be totally normal and perfectly fine. They are having to wait until Monday to do another heart scan. All vital signs look good so far on both boys so that is a HUGE praise! God kept these little guys safe while they were growing inside of Catie's womb. Please ask God to wrap HIS safety blanket around them now and give them strength as they grow for several weeks in the NICU. Also please pray for Catie and her sweet husband Matt as they begin the NICU adventure. For those of you who have been there, you know their hearts all to well. I will update when I learn of any new information. Catie's blog is www.johndavidandtimothy.blogspot.com (her story is really neat, read from the bottom to the top)

Thank you all for lifting up this precious family in your daily prayers. They really need it right now.

1 comment:

SouthernDogwoods said...

Saying a prayer now! Thank you for sharing!
I have found a few Momo mom blogs and I am going to e-mail you with the links. I think they could helpful to Catie. I have throughly enjoyed reading them! It is always nice to find another Momo Mommy!