John David Pate-3years old

James Daniel Pate-3years old

Friday, March 27, 2009

Pate Friday Night Fashion Show!

SO what more is there to do than have a fashion show with all the cute dresses mommy snagged at the Kids Market sale last night. Thanks to my precious husband and amazing mother-in-law, I was able to shop at the Kids Market consignment sale from 6pm to 11pm...I know what you are thinking....that is ridiculous to shop for 5 hours at a consignment sale...not really if you could see how HUGE this sale is. If you are curious, go to www.kidsmarketandmom.com and view the pics of the sale. I always find amazing deals on clothes for my kiddos!

It was also fabulous to be completely ALONE for 5 hours without KIDS! It sounds terrible to say, but I am most definitely feeling the need for a break. I love my children more than my own life itself, but I can feel the demands of tending to and taking care of 5 small children starting to frazzle my nerves every once in a while. I want to be my best for all of my children all the time...it is hard to do! So, in 32 days I am going to the beach with three of my best girl friends. I should be ready to tackle my job for the summer after my beach retreat. Taking care of these boys is such a full time job and then throw in three demanding little girls who need Mommy's attention and TWO HANDS almost all the time, and you get the recipe for frazzled nerves. I know God has give me a BIG job and I am honored, I am trying my best every day, and I know He will give me the strength to manage and succeed




SO the Friday night fashion show kept us entertained...here are a few of the pics!

Someone paid a lot of money for this outfit, wore it a few times, and then sold it to me for 10$ in the Kids Market consignment sale. What a steal!


She is so goofy...ballet dancing!



When I saw this dress, I thought..."Wow, that dress is loud and crazy just like Ellie Pate!"


She is way too young to look so grown up!

Jenna sporting her bikini..fat rolls and all!


I may be a little biased, but she is so beautiful..inside and out!


Ellie...being Ellie...go figure! Look at her finger pointing in the air! She is so goofy!

!

It was hard for her, but she did step out on a limb and show a little personality...my shy child!




This dress was actually monogramed "ellie" and was her size...I think I paid 7 dollars..what a deal!



The boys slept through the entire show! Look at those forehead! Oh my goodness, do they look like little Rob Pates or what!

5 comments:

SouthernDogwoods said...

Wow! Great deals! I missed it this year UGH! Love the fashion show! And yes, your boys look like Rob. All of your children are so adorable!

mommyrottie said...

You did very well. I totally forgot it was already here. I haven't had the chance to get to know Jenna and Elle yet, but I should do love that Claire Bear. She really does look a lot older. She is beautiful inside and out. You truely are blessed.

Andrea said...

It was so good to see you and meet the boys on Thursday. It has been way too long!

Your family is so precious and I am really enjoying keeping up with you on your blog. We all need to get together more often and maybe next time the girls can come!

SouthernDogwoods said...

Hey! I just wanted to make sure you knew about this wonderful multiples blog - http://multiplesandmore.blogspot.com

Amy said...

I love the pictures! They all look beautiful!