Tomorrow morning at 9:00 Dr. G will do another ultrasound to check John David's status. We are praying that his levels have stabilized so we can postpone delivery at least maybe a few more days or even a week. Please keep us in your morning prayers. I will update the blog as soon as we know something. IF it looks like his blood flow has been restricted any more from yesterday, I will be scheduled to deliver on Friday, 12:15.... We are 30 weeks tomorrow which is an unbelievable week to make it to. God has carried us this far, HE has protected these babies and me the entire time, HE sent me to a doctor that is incredibly skilled and knowledgeable about our condition (who I trust completely),and HE has the complete picture painted of the end of our journey, and HE receives all the honor and glory for this miracle story! It truly is a miracle that I lay here tonight updating this pregnancy on the 29th week.
Thank you sweet, dear friends for praying so long and so hard for us. There is no doubt in my mind, God heard them all and has honored our requests!