What a purely wonderful Christmas our family has had. We have been given more than we ever deserve. God has truely bathed us in blessing after blessing. I am so thankful to HIM for the road HE has taken our family down over the past several months. Through our story, I have been able to speak to so many people (some of who I am very close with and some of who are total strangers) and use our story as a testimony of how awesome and amazing GOD is, how mighty HIS love is for us, and my favorite testimony to share is the POWER OF PRAYER. I have said before, but GOD absolutely has heard and continues to hear all the prayer being lifted to Heaven for James and John David. I actually had a nurse tell me, "It is just amazing to me how well they are doing to be so premature." It doesn't amaze me though, because I have been praying, you guys have been praying, and GOD hears us. I tell everyone who cares for James and John David that those little boys are being prayed for all over the state of Alabama.
Here is the latest on the boys: Think of how AMAZING our GOD is as I give you this update.
- Both boys are eating well and tolerating their feeds, they are up 15 cc's every 3 hours. Tonight we saw John David take his milk and then instantly fall asleep. It was memorable and adorable,not to mention absolutely precious.
- Both boys have gained weight in the last day and a half.
- Both boys will have blood taken in the morning to check their hemoglobin levels. John David was at 10 yesterday so he will probably need some blood tomorrow.
- Both boys are breathing well on their nasal canulas. About 30% oxygen (sometimes less, or more).
-Still waiting to hear back from the brain scans. Please pray for clear results.
- Active, growing, healthy, thriving, pretty and peachy! AMAZING HE has done this for us!